Tanners Solicitors LLP are looking for an experienced family solicitor either at partner level or someone with aspirations towards partnership.
The successful candidate will:
- be an established family solicitor with at least 10 years experience of financial remedy proceedings of high net worth and/or business clients with complex personal affairs;
- have good experience of TOLATA and/or living together disputes;
- be confident about using wealth preservation and planning tools, including pre- and post-nuptial agreements and living together agreements;
- Experience of stand alone private Children Act 1989 applications and/or Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 applications an advantage;
- Have a proven track record in terms of their ability to generate work, develop a business and fee earn to achieve financial targets;
Salary depends on the candidate but we offer a very competitive package to include:
Private Health Cover [with medical history disregard]
Free car parking in one of the town car parks
Pension & life cover
25 days holiday plus Christmas close down & Bank Holidays
Good training & development opportunities due to the wealth of experience within the firm
For more information please contact Angus Wood, Practice Manager.
Tel: 01285 646126